- About me
- Ratings & Reviews
- Urologic oncology, including bladder, kidney, penile, prostate, testicular and ureteral cancers
- Uro-oncology, including prostate, renal and bladder cancers
- MD, Universidad Comlutense d Madrid School of Medicine, Madrid, Spain
- Fellowship, Medical Oncology and Hematology, Jefferson Medical College, Philadelphia, PA
- Fellowship, Women's Health, Saint Louis University Health Sciences Center/John Cochran VA Hospital, St. Louis, MO
- Residency, Internal Medicine, Saint Louis University Health Sciences Center, St. Louis, MO
- Medical Oncology
- Internal Medicine
- American Academy of Clinical Oncology
- Best Doctors in America®, Medical Oncology and Hematology, 2015-2016, 2017-2018
Wuthrick, E, Curran, W, Werner-Wasik, M, Lin, A, Axelrod, R, Pereira-Rico, A, Murphy, H, Machtay, Dicker, A. A Phase I Trial Combining The Anti-angiogenic Agent Sunitinib And Radiation Therapy For Patients With Primary And Metastatic CNS Malignancies. 2008 ASCO Proceedings, Abstract; poster presentation.
Wuthrick, E, Curran, W, Werner-Wasik, M, Lin, A, Glass, J, Evans, J, Andrews, D, Axelrod, R, Pereira-Rico, A, Murphy, H, Machtay, Dicker, A A Phase I Trial of Hypofractionated Stereotactic Radiation Therapy with Sunitinib in Recurrent High Grade Glioma. 2008 ASTRO Proceedings; poster presentation.
Pereira-Rico, A. Do Negative Sentinel Lymph Nodes Identify a Good Risk Population Among Patients with Thick (>3 mm) Primary Cutaneous Melanomas? Published and not presented. 2002 ASCO Proceedings, Abstract #2781.
Pereira-Rico, A. Bilateral Renal Cell Carcinoma of Tuberous Sclerosis Associated with Von Willebrand Disease: First Case Report. Published and not presented. 2001 ASCO Proceedings, Abstract #2411.
Pereira-Rico, A. Synovial Sarcoma of the Bladder Treated with Adjuvant Chemotherapy. Published and not presented. 2001 American Society of Clinical Oncology Proceedings, Abstract #2910.
Pereira-Rico, A. The Use of Loratidine in the Prevention of G-CSF Induced Bone Pain. Poster presentation and published. 2001 Delaware Valley Oncology Fellows Award.
Pereira, A. ASHAP +/- ABMT: an effective strategy for relapsing and refractory Hodgkin´s Disease. 1995 American Society of Hematology Proceedings, Abstract #3289.