- About me
- Ratings & Reviews
- MD, Jefferson Medical College, Philadelphia, PA
- Fellowship, Vitreoretinal Surgery, Albany Medical Center/Retina Consultants, Albany, NY
- Residency, Ophthalmology, Temple University Hospital, Philadelphia, PA
- American Academy of Ophthalmology
- American Society of Retina Specialists
- Association of University Professors of Ophthalmology
- Chief Resident, Temple University Hospital, Department of Ophthalmology
- Levine Scholarship for Research, Jefferson’s Translational Cancer Medical Student Summer Research Program
Hale BP, Au AK, Falk NS, Bhatnagar P, Beer PM. “Flat ERG and Acute Visual Loss Following Ocriplasmin Injection for Vitreomacular Adhesion Complicating Macular Schisis.” Accepted for publication by Ophthalmic Surgery, Lasers and Imaging Retina 2015 Sep;46(8):888-92.
Au A, Hinkle D, Falk N. The Role of Vitrectomy in the Management of Posterior Uveitis. Retinal Physician. January 2013.
Au A, Gupta O. The economics of telemedicine for vitreoretinal diseases. Current Opinion in Ophthalmology 2011;22(3):194-8.
Au AK, Shields CL, Kalina RE, Wells CG, Shields JA. Bilateral Vasoproliferative Retinal Tumors in a Patient with Autosomal Dominant Aniridia. Retinal Cases & Brief Reports 2007;1(4):249-250.
Shields CL, Mashayekhi A, Au AK, Czyz C, Leahey A, Meadows AT, Shields JA. The International Classification of Retinoblastoma Predicts Chemoreduction Success. Ophthalmology 2006;113(12):2276-80.