- About me
- General external beam radiation
- 3-D conformal radiotherapy
- Stereotactic radiosurgery and radiotherapy
- Intensity modulated radiation therapy (IMRT)
- Image guided radiation therapy (IGRT)
- Gamma knife treatments
- Translational research
- Brain tumors and disorders
- Prostate cancer
- Lung cancer
- Breast cancer
- Gastrointestinal cancers
- Benign disease
- MD, Universidad de Navarra, Pamplona, Spain
- Fellowship, American Cancer Society, Atlanta, GA
- Fellowship (Research), Radiation Oncology and Nuclear Medicine, Hahnemann University Hospital, Philadelphia, PA
- Residency, Radiation Oncology, Hahnemann University Hospital, Philadelphia, PA
- Radiation Oncology
- Philadelphia County Medical Society
- Top Doctors, Radiation Oncology, Philadelphia magazine, 2012-2018
Development and preliminary testing of PROGRESS: a Web-based education program for prostate cancer survivors transitioning from active treatment. Miller, S. M., Hudson, S. V., Hui, S. K., Diefenbach, M. A., Fleisher, L., Raivitch, S., Belton, T., Roy, G., Njoku, A., Scarpato, J.,Viterbo, R., Buyyounouski, M., Denlinger, C....; J Cancer Surviv. 2015 Feb 24.
A comparison of outcomes for early oropharyngeal cancers treated with single-modality surgery versus radiotherapy. Valakh, V., Miyamoto, C., Mazurenka, K., Liu, J. C.; J Comp Eff Res. 2014 Oct 03.
Use of Image-Guided Stereotactic Body Radiation Therapy in Lieu of Intracavitary Brachytherapy for the Treatment of Inoperable Endometrial Neoplasia. Kemmerer, E., Hernandez, E., Ferriss, J. S., Valakh, V., Miyamoto, C., Li, S., Micaily, B.; Int J Radiat Oncol Biol Phys. 2013 Jan 1.
Repeat stereotactic body radiation therapy for patients with pulmonary malignancies who had previously received SBRT to the same or an adjacent tumor site. Valakh, V., Miyamoto, C., Micaily, B., Chan, P., Neicu, T., Li, S.; J Cancer Res Ther. 2014 Feb 13.