- About me
- Interventional radiology
- Cryo ablation
- y90 therapies
- Vascular intervention & stenting
- MD, Mount Sinai School of Medicine, New York, NY
- Fellowship, Vascular/Interventional Radiology, Temple University Hospital, Philadelphia, PA
- Residency, Radiology, Temple University Hospital, Philadelphia, PA
- Diagnostic Radiology
- Vascular & Interventional Radiology
- Radiological Society of North America
- Association of Program Directors in Interventional Radiology
- Society of Interventional Radiology
- American College of Radiology
- Philadelphia Angiography Society
- Association of Chiefs of Interventional Radiology
- Dr. Morris B. Bender Family Award in Neurosciences
- Outstanding Young Americans Award
- Top Doctors, Vascular & Interventional Radiology, Philadelphia magazine, 2004-2018
- Best Doctors in America®, Radiology, 2017-2018
Lapin EP, Cohen GS, et al: Unilateral Dopaminergic Lesions Impair Cognitive Spatial Behavior in the Rat. "Eighth International Symposium on Parkinson's Disease", pp. 131, 1985.
Lapin EP, Maker HS, Cohen GS, et al. Interaction of Nicotine With Rat Brain Dopamine Neurons. "Transactions of the American Society For Neurochemistry", 16:133, 1985.
Lapin EP, Maker HS, Cohen GS, et al.: Impairment of Cognition by a Unilateral Dopaminergic Lesion. "Transaction of The American Society For Neurochemistry, 17:244, 1986.
Lapin EP, et al., with acknowledgement of Cohen GS: Dopamine-like Action of Nicotine: Lack of Tolerance and Reverse Tolerance, Brain Research, 407:351-363, 1987.
Miller JA, Cohen GS, Warshaw R, Kilburn K: Choice (CRT) and simple reaction times (SRT) compared in laboratory technicians: factors influencing reaction and a predictive model. Am J Ind Med 19:687-697, 1989.
Cohen GS, Ball, DS: Delayed Migration of Wallstent After TIPSS Procedure: Relocation with a Loop Snare. JVIR, 4:561-563, 1993.
Comerota AJ, Cohen GS: Overview of Thrombolytic Therapy in Peripheral Arterial Occlusive Disease: Mechanisms of Action and Drugs Available. Canadian Journal of Radiology, 36:4, 1993.
Flynn DE, Caroline DF, Gembala RB, Ball DS, Radecki PD, Cohen GS: "Urinoma Secondary to Surgical Spinal Fusion: Radiologic Diagnosis and Treatment. Abdom Imaging, 18:292-294, 1993.
Cohen GS, Radecki PD, Ball DS, Gembala RB: Sonographic Appearance of Gas Containing Inferior Vena Cava Thrombus: J. Ultrasound Med 13:222-224, 1994.
Cohen GS, Ball DS, Wurzel J, et al. Peliosis Hepatis Mimicking Hepatic Abscess: Fatal Outcome Following Percutaneous Drainage: JVIR, 5:643-645, 1994.