- About me
- MD, University of Pennsylvania School of Medicine, Philadelphia, PA
- Fellowship, Pediatric Neurosurgery, Mount Sinai Beth Israel Hospital, New York, NY
- Residency, Neurosurgery, Mount Sinai Hospital, New York, NY
- Residency, Neurosurgery, Case Western Reserve University, Cleveland, OH
- Neurological Surgery
- American Medical Association
- New York State Medical Society
- Congress of Neurological Surgeons
- American Association of Neurological Surgeons
- Top Doctors, Neurological Surgery, Philadelphia magazine, 2018
Queenan JV, Esterhai J: Management of Soft Tissue Wounds Associated with Grade II Open Fractures. Orthopedic Clinics of North America. 22:427-433, July 1991.
Queenan JV, Germano IM: Advances in the Neurosurgical Management of Adult Epilepsy. Contemporary Neurosurgery. September 1997.
Queenan JV, Germano IM: Clinical Experience with Intracranial Brain Needle Biopsy Using Frameless Surgical Navigation. 3:33-39, 1998.
Queenan JV, Mattei P: Head Trauma in Surgical Directives: Pediatric Surgery. Head Trauma, Peter Mattei Editor. Lippincott Williams and Wilkins. Pages 99-102, 2003.
Queenan JV. Mattei P: Head Trauma in Surgical Directives: Pediatric Surgery, Ventricular Shunts for Hydrocephalus: General Surgical Issues. Peter Mattei Editor. Lippincott, Williams and Wilkins. Pages 793-796, 2003.