- About me
- Ratings & Reviews
- Colon and recal cancer
- Crohn's disease
- Ulcerative colitis
- Anorectal fistula
- Complex polpectomy
- Sphincter-sparing surgery for rectal cancer
- Office-based and surgical treatment of hemorrhoidal disease
- Surgical quality and outcomes
- MD, Lewis Katz School of Medicine at Temple University, Philadelphia, PA
- Fellowship, Colon and Rectal Surgery, Lehigh Valley Hospital, Allentown, PA
- Residency, General Surgery, Temple University Hospital, Philadelphia, PA
- Colon and Rectal Surgery
- American College of Surgeons
- American Society of Colon and Rectal Surgeons
- Society of American and Gastrointestinal Surgeons
- Society for Surgery of the Alimentary Tract
- H. Taylor Caswell Chief Resident Teaching Award
- Alpha Omega Alpha
- Top Doctors, Colon & Rectal Surgery, Philadelphia magazine, 2018
Ross H, Philp M. Future directions in minimally invasive surgery. In: Ross H et al, ed. Minimally Invasive Approaches to Colon and Rectal Disease. Springer. 2015.
A Serur, R Rhee, Philp M. The Role of a Bedside Assistant. In: Ross H, et al, ed. Robotic Approaches to Colorectal Surgery. Springer. 2015.
Philp M, Ross H. Inflammatory Bowel Disease: Diagnosis and Evaluation. In: Steele et al, ed. ASCRS Textbook of Colon and Rectal Surgery, 3rd Ed. Springer. 2016.
Philp M. CQI: Quality measures and tools for improvement. In: Lee S et al, ed. Advanced Colonoscopy and Endoluminal Surgery. Springer.