- About me
- Advanced heart failure
- Cardiac transplantation
- Mechanical circulatory support
- RV dysfunction in the LVAD population
- MD, George Washington University, Washington, DC
- Fellowship, Advanced Heart Failure, Medstar - Washington Hospital Center, Washington, DC
- Fellowship, Cardiology, Temple University Hospital, Philadelphia, PA
- Residency, Internal Medicine, Temple University Hospital, Philadelphia, PA
- Internal Medicine
- Cardiovascular Disease
- American Society of Echocardiography, 2015 – Present
- International Society for Heart and Lung Transplantation, 2014 – Present
- American College of Cardiology, 2013 – Present
- Chief Fellow, Cardiology Temple University Hospital, 2015-2016
- Chief Resident, Internal Medicine Temple University Hospital, 2011-2012
- Magna Cum Laude, Biology Washington College, 2005
- Valedictorian, Largo High School, 2001
A Case of Extrinsic Proximal Outflow Graft Compression Contributing to Elevated LDH in a Patient with Suspected Pump Thrombosis. ISHLT 2017. San Diego, CA, April 5 – 8, 2017.
A Case of Mediastinitis and Ruptured Aortic Pseudoaneurysm Post Orthotopic Heart Transplant. ISHLT 2016. Washington, DC, April 27 – 30, 2016.
A Case of Rapidly Progressive AMR Despite Low DSA After Treatment. ISHLT 2014. San Diego, CA, April 10-13, 2014.
Factors Affecting Physician Behavior When Managing Cardiovascular Risk AHA / QCOR (PI: Dr. Alfred Bove). Washington, DC, May 14, 2011.
Factors Affecting Decision to Treat Cardiovascular Risk in an Urban Underserved Population with Intermediate Framingham Risk. (PI: Dr. Alfred Bove) AHA / QCOR. Washington, DC, May 13, 2011.
Incidence of Stroke in Young Adults with Sickle Cell Disease. NHLBI Research Training Program Fellow (University of Maryland School of Medicine). (PI: Dr. Steven Kitner). Baltimore, MD, August 2005.
Changes in Cardiac Myocytes Following Prolonged Hypertension. NHLBI Research Training Program Fellow (University of Maryland School of Medicine) (PI: Dr. William Balke). Baltimore, MD, August 2004.
The influence of Matrix Metalloproteinase-9 Promoter Polymorphism in Non-Ischemic Heart Failure Patients. University of Pittsburgh School of Medicine (PI: Dr. Dennis McNamara). Pittsburgh, PA, July 2003.