- About me
- Ratings & Reviews
- Nosocomial infections
- Device-related infections
- Infections in patients with cancer
- Fever: infectious and non-infectious
- MD, Yale University School of Medicine, New Haven, CT
- Fellowship, Infectious Diseases, University of Pennsylvania, Philadelphia, PA
- Residency, Internal Medicine, Temple University Hospital, Philadelphia, PA
- Internal Medicine
- Infectious Disease
- Infectious Diseases Society of America
- Society for Health Care Epidemiology of America
- Association of Professionals in Infection Control American Society for Microbiology
A case-case-control study of patients with carbapenem-resistant and third-generation cephalosporin-resistant Klebsiella pneumoniae bloodstream infections. Gallagher, J. C.,Kuriakose, S.,Haynes, K.,Axelrod, P.; Antimicrob. Agents Chemother.. 2014 Jul 16.
Longitudinal epidemiology of multidrug-resistant (MDR) Acinetobacter species in a tertiary care hospital. Baang, J. H.,Axelrod, P.,Decker, B. K.,Hujer, A. M.,Dash, G.,Truant, A. R.,Bonomo, R. A.,Fekete, T.; Am J Infect Control. 2012 Mar.