- About me
- MD, Jefferson Medical College, Philadelphia, PA
- MPH, Thomas Jefferson School of Population Health, Philadelphia, PA
- Residency, Family Medicine, Abington Family Medicine, Jenkintown, PA
- Family Medicine
- American Academy of Family Physicians
- Pennsylvania Academy of Family Physicians
- Montgomery County Medical Society
Exploratory study of a dose response curve for basal insulin. (Jun 6, 2015). Schaefer C, Traylor L, Gao L, Dex T, Sepe P, Skolnik N. Poster session presented at: American Diabetes Association 75th Scientific Sessions; Boston, MA.
Hypertension. (Dec 19, 2013). Skolnik N, Sepe P. Family Practice News. Access via http://www.familypracticenews.com/specialty-focus/cardiology/single-article-page/hypertension/416aae7bda2dca8695c521e0d692b83e.html on 10/1/15.
The use of international service learning initiatives for global health education: case studies from Rwanda and Mexico. (May 2013). Plumb E, Roe K, Plumb J, Sepe P, Soin K, Ramirez A, Baganizi E, Simmons R, Khubchandani J. Health Promotion Practice 14(3): 334-42.
QUIT: A Mnemonic to help patients stop smoking. (Dec 2012). Sepe P, Kay A, Stober K. Current Psychiatry 11(12).
Sepe, Priscilla, “Knowledge, attitudes and practice related to soil-transmitted helminthes in Rwandan villages” (2009). Master of Public Health Thesis and Capstone Presentations. http://jdc.jefferson.edu/mphcapstone_presentation/16