- About me
- Ratings & Reviews
- General neurology
- Movement disorders
- Neurological problems related to the performing arts
- MD, Lewis Katz School of Medicine at Temple University, Philadelphia, PA
- Residency, Neurology, Temple University Hospital, Philadelphia, PA
- Residency, Neurology, Hospital of the University of Pennsylvania, Philadelphia, PA
- Vascular Neurology (Stroke)
- American Academy of Neurology
- Performing Arts Medical Association
- Alpha Omega Alpha Medical Honors Society
- Alpha Omega Alpha Honorary Medical Fraternity
I never ask a patient to suffer through testing or treatment without confidence that it will lead to healing or relief of suffering.
Rosenberg, N. (2011). Those Who Survived. In Paul Farmer (ED.), Haiti After the Earthquake. (pp. 320-329). New York: Public Affairs.