- About me
- Barrett's esophagus
- Colon cancer
- Forensic medicine
- Legal medicine
- Medical, legal and patient safety issues
- DO, Des Moines University College of Osteopathic Medicine, Des Moines, IA
- JD, Temple University School of Law, Philadelphia, PA
- Fellowship, Gastroenterology, Drexel University - Hahnemann University Hospital, Philadelphia, PA
- Residency, Internal Medicine, Metropolitan Hospital, Philadelphia, PA
- Internal Medicine
- American College of Gastroenterology
- American Gastroenterological Association
- American Society for Gastrointestinal Endoscopy
- Pennsylvania Society of Gastroenterology
- American College of Lifestyle Medicine
- American College of Osteopathic Internists
- American College of Physicians
- American Osteopathic Association
- Pennsylvania Medicial Society
- Pennsylvania Osteopathic Medical Association
- Fellow, American College of Osteopathic Internists
- Fellow, American College of Gastroenterology
- Fellow, American Gastroenterological Association
- Fellow, Claims and Litigation Managment Alliance
- Fellow, American College of Physicians
Social Media in the Health-Care Setting: Benefits but Also a Minefield of Compliance and Other Legal Issues. Moses, R. E., McNeese, L. G., Feld, L. D., Feld, A. D.; Am. J. Gastroenterol. 2014 Jul 02.
Physician liability: electronic medical records. Moses, R.E., Feld, K.A., Feld, A.D.; Am J Gastroenterol. 2011 May.
Most doctors win: what to do if sued for medical malpractice. Feld, A.D., Moses, R.E.; Am J Gastroenterol. 2009-06-01. 1 citation.
Legal risks of clinical practice guidelines. Moses, R.E., Feld, A.D.; Am J Gastroenterol. 2008 Jan.
Physician liability for medical errors of nonphysician clinicians: nurse practitioners and physician assistants. Moses, R.E., Feld, A.D.; Am J Gastroenterol. 2007 Jan. 1 citation.
Splenic rupture after colonoscopy. Moses, R. E., Leskowitz, S. C.; J Clin Gastroenterol. 1997 Jun.