- About me
- Lung volume reduction
- Chronic bronchitis
- Small airways disease in COPD
- Inflammation and mucous metaplasia in COPD
- MD, University of Pittsburgh School of Medicine, Pittsburgh, PA
- Fellowship, Pulmonary and Critical Care Medicine and Sleep Medicine, Temple University Hospital, Philadelphia, PA
- Residency, Internal Medicine, Thomas Jefferson University Hospital, Philadelphia, PA
- Internal Medicine
- Pulmonary Disease
- Critical Care Medicine
- Sleep Medicine
- American College of Chest Physicians
- American Thoracic Society
- American Academy of Sleep Medicine
- European Respiratory Society
- Rising Star, Philadelphia magazine, Top Doctor’s Edition, 2009
- Top Doctors, Pulmonary Disease, Philadelphia magazine, 2017, 2018
Kim V, Davey A, Comellas AP, Han MK, Washko G, Martinez CH, Lynch D, Lee JH, Silverman EK, Crapo JD, Make BJ, Criner GJ, and the COPDGene® Investigators. "Clinical and Computed Tomographic Predictors of Chronic Bronchitis in COPD: An Analysis of the COPDGene Study". Resp Res 2014, 15:52.
Kim V, Crapo J, Zhao H, Jones PW, Silverman EK, Comellas AP, Make BJ, Criner GJ; the COPDGene Investigators. "Comparison between an Alternative and the Classic Definition of Chronic Bronchitis in COPDGene." Ann Am Thorac Soc. 2015 Mar;12(3):332-9.
Kim V, Oros M, Durra H, Kelsen S, Aksoy M, Cornwell WD, Rogers TJ, Criner GJ. "Chronic bronchitis and current smoking are associated with more goblet cells in moderate to severe COPD and smokers without airflow obstruction." PlosONE 2015: e0116108.